Across from the sea, this 7-hectare park at the western entrance to Nice is ideal for a moment of relaxation and change of scene.
405 Promenade des Anglais - 06200 NICE
Tel.: +33(0)4 92 29 77 00Opening hours:
09:30-19:30 (01/04-30/09) - 9:30-18:00 (01/10-31/03)
It offers many activities and exhibitions on Nature all year long, with :
• Some twenty theme gardens display 2,500 plant species.
• A lake, where a hundred birds - ducks, pelicans, black swans - live together in peace and in which are reflected the white marble façades of the Asian Arts Museum designed by the Japanese architect Kenzo Tange.
• One of the largest greenhouses in Europe: the ‘Green Diamond’, that takes visitors through 6 different tropical climates to discover several thousand rare plant species, including tree ferns, an orchid collection... and many more plants.
• Caimans, iguanas and free-flying exotic birds. A couple of Varis lemurs are currently delighting visitors.
Special assets: an enchanting original outstanding setting, easily accessible from the A8 motorway, across from the Nice-Côte d’Azur Airport, with free parking, the possibility of private use of the park for one or more days (access to the park strictly reserved for organizers and their clients), many hotels nearby.
Entrance 5 € (Free for under-12s) and €4 reduced price for residents of the metropole Nice Côte d'Azur
Free parking for coaches (30 coaches).
• April 1 to September 24: 9:30 am - 7:30 pm
• Octobre 1 to mars 31: 9:30 am - 5 pm
(Last tickets sold 1 hr earlier).
GALAS, CONVENTIONS, SEMINARS… Exhibitions, meetings & colloquia, teaching sessions, theme soirees.
The + French Riviera Pass
- Credit card
- Holiday vouchers
Equipment and services:
- Public car-park in proximity
- Famille Plus
FABIENNE LÖPEZ, ARTISTE PEINTRE
Of Bolivian origin, the artist has established his studio in Callian in the Var. From her many travels, in search of "happiness" and new horizons, the artist has experimented several artistic styles.
See the details ›
DES CARNIVORES ET DES HOMMES
A captivating presentation of the origin and evolution of primates and carnivores.
See the details ›