Across from the sea, this 7-hectare park at the western entrance to Nice is ideal for a moment of relaxation and change of scene.
405 Promenade des Anglais - 06200 NICE
Tel.: +33(0)4 92 29 77 00Opening hours:
09:30-19:30 (01/04-30/09) - 9:30-18:00 (01/10-31/03)
It offers many activities and exhibitions on Nature all year long, with :
• Some twenty theme gardens display 2,500 plant species.
• A lake, where a hundred birds - ducks, pelicans, black swans - live together in peace and in which are reflected the white marble façades of the Asian Arts Museum designed by the Japanese architect Kenzo Tange.
• One of the largest greenhouses in Europe: the ‘Green Diamond’, that takes visitors through 6 different tropical climates to discover several thousand rare plant species, including tree ferns, an orchid collection... and many more plants.
• Caimans, iguanas and free-flying exotic birds. A couple of Varis lemurs are currently delighting visitors.
Special assets: an enchanting original outstanding setting, easily accessible from the A8 motorway, across from the Nice-Côte d’Azur Airport, with free parking, the possibility of private use of the park for one or more days (access to the park strictly reserved for organizers and their clients), many hotels nearby.
Entrance 5 € (Free for under-12s) and €4 reduced price for residents of the metropole Nice Côte d'Azur
Free parking for coaches (30 coaches).
• April 1 to September 30: 9:30 am - 7:30 pm
• Octobre 1 to mars 31: 9:30 am - 6 pm
(Last tickets sold 1 hr earlier).
GALAS, CONVENTIONS, SEMINARS… Exhibitions, meetings & colloquia, teaching sessions, theme soirees.
The + French Riviera Pass
Voir la carte >
- Credit card
- Holiday vouchers
Equipment and services:
- Public car-park in proximity
- stroller accessible
- Changing table
- Famille Plus
By the art and architecture collective "The Double Face Art & Arch"
See the details ›
BIO INSPIRATION – DE LA NATURE À LA TECHNOLOGIE
When science draws its inspiration from the vegetable and animal world; to observe and study nature, to marvel, to imitate it, and perhaps to develop new systems.
See the details ›