The measures put in place since 11 May throughout France in compliance with health and organisational rules change from 2nd June.
The information on this website concerning tourism in the Nice Côte d'Azur Metropolitan Area is regularly updated with regard to general provisions, measures concerning the different categories of socio-professionals, as well as specific information for service providers.
While waiting for the physical reopening of our information offices (scheduled from June 15), our team remains available and is at your entire disposal.
The following places are authorized to reopen as of 11th May:
- Shops. Shops can impose the wearing of masks.
- Outdoor markets
- Hairdressers, beauty salons
- Parks and gardens, forests and cemeteries
- Media libraries, libraries and some museums
The following locations are authorized to reopen as of 2nd June:
- Bars, cafes and restaurants
- Beaches and lakes
- Theatres (cinemas from 22nd June)
- Sports halls, gymnasiums, swimming pools
Permissible travel :
- In public areas (mask recommended, and obligatory in Nice)
- On public transport (obligatory mask, respect for barrier gestures and distancing measures)
Gatherings and events :
- Private gatherings of more than 10 people are prohibited.
- Events with more than 5,000 people are prohibited until August 31.