We provide free assistance for the preparation and realisation of your agendas for groups or individuals in Nice Côte d'Azur and to supply technical help for your press reports.
Welcoming and informing visitors:
23 tourist information offices, distributed throughout the territory of the Metropolis Nice Côte d'Azur, play a major role in providing information to our visitors.
Promoting the destination Nice Côte d'Azur and its partners in France and throughout the world
We assist and advise tour operators, travel agents, coach operators... in the context of our city's programming. To this end, we act as an interface between local retailers and service providers in tourism and contribute to improving knowledge of Nice Côte d'Azur nationally and internationally. A hundred operations are realised in markets every year (trade fairs, workshops, canvassing, inspection tours, fam trips, press meetings...).
To this end, the following actions have been undertaken:
• Obtaining NF Service certification ‘Accueil & Information des Offices du Tourisme'(Tourist Bureau Welcome and Information).
This label of quality validates the quality of hospitality and information delivered by Tourist Bureau staff to visitors, whether in person, by phone or by mail. It ensures good accessibility and organisation of our information points as well as visitor satisfaction follow-up.
• Adapting our offering to your clients' expectations according to their specific interests:
The Visitors Bureau works with its partners to prepare theme offerings and products to suit your clients' selection criteria, always supported by quality certification.
- Obtaining the ‘Famille plus' label
- Obtaining the ‘Gay Comfort' label and implementing the ‘Nice Irisée naturellement' programme, etc.
• Training our sales staff to improve their knowledge of our destination.