- Departure from Nice: 2 pm
- Route: Saint-Paul-de-Vence, St Jeannet
- Duration: 4 hours
- Transport: Mini-Van
- Languages on request : German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian
- Rates:65€ / Adult- 32,5 € / Child under 12 year's old
- Baby seat and booster obligatory, on request without any fees.
4 hour day trip in an air-conditioned minivan with stops at the main highlights.
From expertise to art
Turn the clock back among vines imported by the Romans on the hills of Saint-Jeannet.
These one will reveal you their savors through a tasting in an authentic and family-owned vineyard.
Discover the ancestral expertise in making wine and a particular process: "Aging wine under the sunshine", before leaving to stroll around the cobbled streets of Saint Paul de Vence.
From the first Grapes to the Royal ancient city
Included: Wine Tasting
Devant votre hôtel (uniquement en centre ville)
Tel.: 04 93 44 88 77
TOUR AZUR SHARED TOURS firstname.lastname@example.org