These jazz evenings will be preceded by a jazz ballad from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm, with Jazz bands parading around the city.
Dispositions spéciales Covid-19 :
Access to the shows is subject to the availability of seats and according to the specific measures. Please take note of the necessary information.
- Friday 17 July: LIZ McCOMB and the Nice Philharmonic conducted by Maestro György RATH
- Saturday, July 18: André Ceccarelli Trio with Sylvain Luc and Thomas Bramerie
- Sunday 19 July : NJO - Funny 60' Nice Jazz Orchestra conducted by Pierre Bertrand invites Walter Ricci
- Monday 20 July: Belmondo Quintet ;
- Tuesday, July 21: Carte blanche to Richard Galliano.
Espace Jacques Cotta - Promenade des Anglais - 06000 NICE
Tel: +33(0)4 97 13 51 16
20:00 doors open - 21:00 Show
- METROPOLITAN AREA
- City center
- Nice-Sea side