Dispositions spéciales Covid-19 :
Wearing a mask is compulsory.
Maximum capacity: 10 people inside the museum.
Jacques GODARD (France) has for years pursued his exploration of images by searching for their archetypal roots, often close to the symbols of polarity par excellence, Yin and Yang, using his photographic and digital technique, Pixoplasty.
Hala HILMI HODEIB (Jordan, United States, France) has studied the memory of geological time around the Dead Sea, whose traces she has photographed in rock, salt and water.
Roland KRAUS (Northern Bohemia, Germany, France), who is fond of biblical themes and oriental spirituality, also seeks in his painting and sculpture, the echo of the founding archetypes of the human being.
Around the exhibition :
- Artists' interventions with the public.
- Actions within the framework of the 100% EAC label.
- Plastic arts workshops for adults and teenagers: 15 hours of workshops (35€, on registration)
- European Museum Night: Thierry Miroglio concert, Saturday 14 November (5 pm to 8pm)
- "Sunday with the family", December 13th at 3pm. Fun and snack course for parents and children from 8 years old (free, upon registration
Centre International d'Art Contemporain - Plaço du Casteu - Château de Carros - 06510 CARROS
Open Tuesday to Sunday : 10:00-12:30 et 13:30-17:00