From its airport, located a few kilometres away from the city centre, to its complete intermodal transportation network (road network, high speed rail, bus, tram, taxicab, or vélo bleu rented bike), Nice combines attractiveness and connectivity.
To fully complement its transportation network, Nice also offers taxi services, available day and night.
Central Taxi Riviera: 24/7
Tel.: +33 (0)4 93 13 78 78
Reservations, account openings, taxi vouchers. Any trip distance.
Useful information: fixed rate Airport - Nice city centre : €32
All taxis do no not take credit cards, it is worth taking cash.
• If requested, taxis will provide a receipt
• This receipt shows : the vehicle number plate, the date, departure and arrival points and the amount paid.
• Tramway line N° 2 : service between the airport (terminals 1 and 2) and the city centre - Jean Médecin and to the port to Nice (since 14th December 2019)
The Nice Acropolis Convention and Exhibition Centre is located just 7km from the Nice Côte d'Azur airport.
• The "solo" ticket : practical, this ticket entitles you to one journey (with a connection within 74 minutes on buses and tramways). Costs 1.5€ and can be purchased on buses or from one of the 42 automatic ticket machines at tramway stations.
• The Multi 10 voyages: economic, it will allow you to make 10 journeys (with a connection within 74 minutes on buses and tramways). Available for 10€ on the bus or in one of the 42 vending machines of the tram stations.
• The one-day pass : valid 24h from the first validation on a bus or tramway. Costs 5€ and can be purchased on buses, from one of automatic ticket machines at tramway stations or the Ligne d'Azur offices.
NB : tickets cannot be purchased on board the tramway. Please remember to stamp your ticket every time you get on a bus or tramway.
For comfort and efficiency, Nice has chosen the tram. This new-generation mode of transportation with dedicated right-of-way connects the North and the East via the city centre through Avenue Jean Médecin and Place Masséna (Line N° 1), connects the airport with the centre centre (Line N° 2) and connects the airport with Saint Isidore via the Allianz Riviera Stadium (Line N° 3)
How to get to your meeting venue?
• To reach the Acropolis Convention Centre : take Line N° 1 and get off at the Acropolis stop
• To reach the Acropolis Exhibition Centre : take Line N° 1 and get off at the Palais des Expositions stop
Frequency : One tram every 5 minutes during peak, and every 8 minutes off peak.
The interurban bus network, particularly dense in Nice, operates along regular service routes in all city neighbourhoods.
Useful information: for further information on the network and timetables: Dial: 08 1006 1006 or www.lignesdazur.com
- 1, rue d'Italie - Monday/Friday 8am to 7pm - Saturday 8:30am to 3pm
- 4 boulevard Jean Jaurès - Monday/Friday 8am to 7pm
Vélo bleu (rented bikes)
Get around the city in a different way with Vélo Bleu! Nice also offers an alternative means of transportation with easy-hire cycles. 175 docking stations distributed across the whole network (one docking station every 300 metres) give you access to 1 750 cycles, 24/7, 365 days a year.
Useful information: How to use your Vélo Bleu ?
Hiring a Vélo bleu is very straightforward at one of our numerous docking stations spread across the city, using a debit or credit card. The checkout is done at the end of the journey, at any of the docking stations in the city.
Auto Sharing, sharing electric or thermal vehicles
Renault Mobility enables you to simply rent a car, 7 days a week and 24 hours a day, for your trips from a few hours to a day. Your car awaits you near your accommodation, in one of the stations, on simple reservation by internet, in agency or by telephone. Each station has 5 locations, 2 of which are for electric vehicle owners.
For more information: www.renault-mobility.com/