Nice is a member of the Med Cruises Association grouping the main Mediterranean cruise ports.
Units over 200 metres long can go to the Bay of Villefranche-sur-Mer nearby which offers safe shelter from the East wind and the Mistral.
• PORTS OF NICE AND VILLEFRANCHE-SUR-MER
CHAMBRE DE COMMERCE ET D'INDUSTRIE DE NICE CÔTE D'AZUR - 06300 NICE
Tél.+33(0)492 00 43 55
NICE COTE D'AZUR METROPOLITAN CONVENTION AND VISITORS BUREAU
1 Esplanade Kennedy - BP 4079 - 06302 NICE CEDEX 4
Tél.+33(0)492 14 46 21
Jardins François Binon - 06230 VILLEFRANCHE-SUR-MER
Tél. +33(0)493 01 73 68
The Nice Cote d'Azur Metropolitan Convention and Visitors Bureau is part of the French Riviera Cruise Club, whose founding members are the Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the Comité Régional du Tourisme Riviera, the cities and tourist bureaux of Cannes, Nice and Villefranche-sur-Mer.
The purpose of this Club is to enhance and develop cruises in the Alpes-Maritimes département.
The Club's actions:
• Bringing together all tourism professionals in the destination French Riviera interested in this sector
• Being a privileged contact for cruise lines and their clients
• Offering innovating quality products for excursions and discovery of our département
• Raising awareness among local decision-makers to the economic effects of cruises
The FRCC set up the FRCC Green Award for the cruise ship most respectful of the natural and urban environment stopping in one of the ports on the French Riviera. Surprise visits on board ships, questionnaires to assess their environmental action, impact on air quality and noise, as well as to check on waste management: such are the measures taken by the FRCC to guarantee the sustainability of cruises in our region.
• Connection by Tram, line 2 between Nice Côte d'Azur Airport and the "Jean Médecin" stop
Then correspondence with Line 1 of the Tramway, from the stop "Jean Médecin" to the stop "Garibaldi.
Rates and hours: www.lignedazur.com
From the autumn of 2019, the tram line 2 will connect Nice Côte d'Azur International Airport directly to the Port of Nice (Port Lympia) in 30 minutes.
• Bus service between the SNCF railway station (Avenue Thiers) and the Port of Nice
• Tramway 1 - Direction Hôpital Pasteur, "Garibaldi" stop - Tehn Bus n°30, from the "Promenade des Arts" stop to the "Carnot" stop or
Bus n°38, from the "Promenade des Arts" stop to the "Le Port" stop
Schedule and rates: www.lignedazur.com
Booking your taxi
Central Taxi Riviera 24 heures sur 24, 7 jours sur 7
Immediate booking: Tel. +33 (0)4 93 13 78 78
Booking in advance (from 48 hours to 30 minutes in advance)
From Marseille by motorway:
- from exit 50 (Aéroport-Promenade des Anglais), follow the coast along Promenade des Anglais to the Port;
- from exist 55 (Nice-Est), follow direction for Centre Ville, then to the Port -
Parkings: Tel. +33 (0)493 217 217 (Riviera Port) or 33 (0)492 00 56 39 (Parking Port Lympia)
Stopovers in Nice:
For information on your stopover (information, excursions, events), go to the French Riviera Cruise Club website : www.frenchrivieracruiseclub.com
To consult this year's provisional schedule for cruise stopovers: www.riviera-ports.com